Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Paranormal Musings

I have often wondered why people are so interested in the paranormal. Is it because we all love a good thrill? Or because so many of us think we have experienced a paranormal event? Or is it simply because it is a mystery and after all, who doesn't love a good mystery?

I think the mysterious aspect is what intrigues me the most. I hate not having answers to my questions so I continue to investigate, study, read, share, listen - you name it and I'll do it - in my bid to find the answers.




As well as searching for answers, I am also able to indulge my passion for visiting old castles and ruins. Some of these locations ooze history while others hold mysteries within their ruined walls.

We may know who built them and roughly when, but who were the everyday people who worked in these grandiose places? The lowly kitchen workers, the put-upon man servants, the guardsmen or the farm workers and hunters providing the food for all?

These are the people that I would love to communicate with. To hear their stories would be priceless and well worth braving the wind and rain that seems to accompany so many of our investigations.




The knowledge we could gain from these people would be wonderful. Imagine being able to get a real glimpse of days gone by, straight from the horse's mouth as it were.

We know so much about them already but there is so much more to learn. How did they feel about their work? Were they satisfied with it because they knew no better? Or did they secretly dream about another life?

Of course, there are a few other questions that I would love to have answered:
  • Can they see us?
  • Do they see their surroundings as they are now or as they were then?
  • Can they understand us - do they speak Irish, English or another European language?
  • Do they choose not to communicate with us or are there rules that prohibit them from revealing too much about themselves?
  • Are they allowed to communicate within limits?
  • Are they energy?
  • Can they use our energy or the energy from our equipment?
  • Why do they seem to be more active in some places rather than everywhere?
There are so many questions!




I know that I won't find the answers to all these questions (and the many others I have!) but this won't stop me. I will keep investigating and I hope you follow along with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment